Round Dhaulagiri with French Pass
Mount Dhaulagiri (8167meters), the world’s seventh highest peak, rises royally in separation just above the deep cliff of the Kali Gandaki valley which unfolds incredible around Dhaulagiri trek at its best. Dhaulagiri circuit trekking is one of the challenging adventure treks in Nepal.
- Pokhara – Beni – Takam – Bogara – Italian Base camp – Dhaulagiri Base camp – Marpha- Pokhara
- Option of starting/ finishing at different points along the way.
- French Pass 5360 Meters.
- Rich is Eco-diversity and Cultures.
- Holy Temple Muktinath.
- Take Nepal Fossils as gift from Kali Gandaki River.
- Every Steps Mountain with different shape.
- Relaxing Natural Hot Spring in Tatopani.
- Deepest Gorge in the world.
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Annapurna conservation area permit, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at teahouse/lodge. 2 Nights camping food.
- Accommodations at teahouse/lodge in the trekking area. 2 Nights camping on Trails.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private Vehicle depends on group size.
- Pokhara Activities.