Namun Bhanjyang Trek is among the most beautiful, unique untouched trekking located in Annapurna Region. The treks starts from Sikles passing the Namun Bhanjyang high pass with 5560 Meters to Timang village with full camping support.
- Pokhara – Sikles – Namun Bhanjyang – Timang – Besisahar - Pokhara.
- Unique sikles village with home stay.
- Excellent mountain views and the culture, tradition and lifestyle of the local people.
- Mountain View like Annapurna (8091m.), Machhapuchhre (6993m.), Dhaulagiri (8167m.), Lamjung Himal, Nilgiri, Tukuche peak, Dhampus peak, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, and many more.
- Dudhpokhari (Milky Lake, 4300m).
- Ghalegaou village.
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Hotel in Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at camping site.
- Camping during the night.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private Vehicle depends on group size.
- Pokhara Activities.