The Manaslu Trek is one of the most exciting,relatively newer treks in Nepal. The area rivals the neighboring Annapurna Circuit and actually has a lot of the same feel of the original Round Annapurna treks. The mid-hills landscape is lust and the upper valley, once reached, has astonishing views of the surrounding peaks.
On behalf of Tsum Valley, it is remote corner in the Eastern Manaslu region of Nepal. Only recently opened to trekking, it offers a breathtaking adventure in pristine highlands near the Tibetan Frontier.The sacred valley has regal Buddhist monasteries and nunneries, far-flung villages and thrilling mountain views. Manaslu is considered one of the best ,up and coming trekking area in Nepal.
Tsum valley is a remote corner in the eastern Manaslu Region of Nepal. Only recently opened trekking, it offers a breath taking advantage in pristine highlands near the Tibetan frontier. The sacred valley has regal Buddhist monasteries and nunneries, far-flung village and thrilling mountains views.
- Kathmandu/ Pokhara – Gorkha – Arughat Bazar – Khorlabesi – Dobham– Jagat – Philim – Ekle Bhatti – Tumje – Chokung – Nile – Bhajyo – Rachen Gompa– Tumje (Domje) – Bihi – Namrung – Lho – Sama (Ryo) – Samdo – Dharamsala –Karkya Lass pass, 5160 meters – Bimtang – Dharapani – Bhulebule – Besisahar –Kathmandu/ Pokhara.
- Strong ties with Tibet and share unique traditions and religious customs.
- Restriction area Tsum Valley and Larke Village.
- The showplace mountain here is twin-peaked Manaslu, 8156 meters which ranks as 8th highest peak in the world.
- A cave used by Milarepa west of Sama Ga on with unobstructed views of snowy Manaslu as well as shimmering Birendra Lake.
- Buddhist culture and magnificent terrain.
- Enticing landscape, the isolated Buddhist nunnery of Rachen Gomba and more adventurous side trips of Ganesh Himal base camp.
- Of course mountain scenery is best at all.
- The show piece twin-peaked Manaslu Mountain.
- Passing the Larkya La mountain pass (5160 m).
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Hotel in Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Manaslu Conservation Area permit, Tsum valley and Larkya-La special permit, Annapurna Conservation Area Permit,Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking are a prepared at tea house/lodge.
- Accommodations at tea house/lodge in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private Vehicle depends on group size.
- Pokhara Activities.