Khayer Baraha trek is one of best untouched unspoiled and perfect trekking destination, who loved the nature and panoramic Mountain View. This treks also be explored with sacred mountain lake called Khayer and also be able to reach the ultimate destination which is located just below the Annapurna South. The first ecological village hospitality will make you forget all you’re past, pain and stress. Through the trail you will be amazed with wild forest full of endangered birds and animals, different wild flowers and exciting flora and fauna. Well carved and crafted natural land scales make trekkers just amazing.
- Pokhara – Kande – Tolka – Kotdanda – Isaru – Chistibang – Khopra Ridge – Khayar Lake – Khopra Ridge – Swanta Village – Phulbari – Mohare Danda – Nagi Village – Lesper Village – Nayapul - Pokhara
- Located on base of Annapurna South (7219 m)
- The highest and closest to the snowy Himalayan titans jutting into the heavens.
- Yak farming.
- New trekking area for an accessible off-track adventure.
- Unique hospitality from Magar Community.
- Breathtaking scenery and welcoming by locals.
- Walk through rhododendron forest.
- Natural rice field and farm house with green terraced fields.
- Khopra Ridge trail, 3600 meters with Khayar Lake, 4600 meters.
- Always panoramic mountain views as Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167 meters), Nilgiri (7061 meters), close view Annapurna South face (7219 meters), Hiuchuli (6441 meters), Machhapuchhre (6993m), Annapurna II (7937meters).
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Hotel in Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at teahouse/lodge.
- Accommodations at teahouse/lodge in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private Vehicle depends on group size.
- Pokhara Activities.