Kanchenjunga Base Camp Treks
Kanchenjunga is a majestic mountain in eastern Nepal that straddles the border with india. The radiant peak ranks as the world’s third highest at 8586 m (28,208 ft.). The Kanchenjunga trek receives relatively few visitors and is a hidden treasure with lush forests and a feast of scenery to reward those trekkers adventurous enough to visit.
- Kathmandu – Suketar/ Taplejung – Lalikharka – Yamphudin – Ghunsa – Lhonak – KBC- Ghunsa – Hellok – Taplejung – Kathmandu.
- One of the most exhilarating treks in the Himalaya.
- View of four of the world’s five highest mountains along the way, Kanchenjunga is the third highest and soars to 8586 Meters while Everest, Lhotse and Makalu can also viewed from the treks.
- First opened in 1988 for trekking.
- Diverse range of landscapes and culture and less crowded.
- Kanchenjunga Base Camp 5143 Meters.
- Full of rugged adventure.
- Astonishing natural beauty and ecological variety.
- Home of exotic species of rare fauna.
- Way of living.
- Luxuriant natural landscape and snowy peaks soaring skyward.
- Travel arrangement between Kathmandu and Taplejung by air or surface.
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Trekking Documentation (Kanchenjunga National park permit, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at teahouse.
- Accommodations at teahouse in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private Vehicle depends on group size.
- Hotel in Kathmandu Pokhara as your demand.
- Pokhara Activities.