Everest Base camp Trekking is the ultimate destination for most trekkers in the iconic Khumbu Region. It is the closest a trekker in Nepal can get to the highest mountain on earth, Everest 8848 Meters (29,028 FT.). Along the way to the base camp, the trail wends through fascinating landscape with marvelous cultural attractions.
Kathmandu – Fly to Lukla – Namche Bazar – Tengboche – Lobuche – Gorakshep – Kalapatthar – Everest base Camp - Namche Bazar– Lukla – Kathmandu.
- Everest Region is located North east part of Nepal very close to the Tibet Border.
- National Park is register under Natural UNESCO world heritage site of Nepal.
- Enrich in flora and fauna.
- Buddhist monasteries through the famous Sherpa village of Namche Bazaar 3440m, Tengboche Buddhist Monastery, Khunde Khumjung.
- A direct view of the legendary Khumbu Icefall.
- Best view points on earth, Kalapatthar (5545 Meters).
- Jaw dropping Himalayan scenery with majestic peaks.
- Rare wildlife in the stake highlands includes the musk deer, Himalayan thar, snow leopard, snow cock and pheasant.
- Travel arrangement between Kathmandu and Lukla by air.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Everest Region, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at teahouse/lodge.
- Accommodations at teahouse/ lodge in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private vehicle for drop and pick up depends on group size.
- Travel arrangement between Kathmandu and Pokhara by air or surface.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara locally Activities.