The Everest 3 high passes treks in Everest’s Khumbu Region are a challenging journey for trekkers seeking the thrills of a Himalayan adventure. From East to West the high mountain passes are the Kongma La Pass (5527 Meters), Cho La Pass (5420 Meters) and Renjo La Pass (5375 Meters).If you are in good shape and looking for something beyond the ordinary, then Everest’s three high passes is ideal for you.
Kathmandu – Fly to Lukla – Namche Bazar – Chhukhung –Kongma La Pass – Lobuche – Gorak Shep – Cho La Pass – Goyko Lake – Renjo Pass – Thame – Namche Bazar – Lukla – Kathmandu.
- Adventure with mountain scenery.
- Soaring mountains and alpine landscape surrounding you at every step.
- Best of Everest Trek.
- Panoramas of the famous mountain including Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Makalu and many more.
- Gokyo Valley with its serene mountain lakes alongside Nepal’s largest glacier, Ngozomba Glacier.
- National Park is register under Natural UNESCO world heritage site of Nepal.
- Enrich in flora and fauna.
- Buddhist monasteries through the famous Sherpa village of Namche Bazaar 3440m, Tengboche Buddhist Monastery, Khunde Khumjung.
- A direct view of the legendary Khumbu Icefall.
- Jaw dropping Himalayan scenery with majestic peaks.
- Rare wildlife in the stake highlands includes the musk deer, Himalayan thar, snow leopard, snow cock and pheasant.
- Travel arrangement between Kathmandu and Lukla by air.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Everest Region, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at teahouse/lodge.
- Accommodations at teahouse/ lodge in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private vehicle for drop and pick up depends on group size.
- Travel arrangement between Kathmandu and Pokhara by air or surface.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara locally Activities.