The Annapurna base camp is also known by Annapurna Sanctuary which is a world famous journey into the heartland of the Himalaya. The Annapurna base camp itself a broad valley encircled by the Annapurna Range and holy Machhapuchre (AKA or FISHTAIL Mountain) a sacred peak off-limits to climbing. Luxuriate in the unforgettable scenery of the surrounding mountains – a lifetime achievements.
- Pokhara – Nayapul – Ulleri – Ghorepani – Poonhill – Tadapani – Chhomrong – Bamboo – Deurali – Annapurna Base Camp – Bamboo – Jhinu Danda – Pothana – Phedi – Pokhara.
- Reaching the Annapurna Base Camp, 4130 meters, with very short time frame.
- Panoramic Mountain view and sun rise from Poonhiil, 3193 meters.
- Naturally Beauty.
- Thrilling views of the enormous south face of Annapurna.
- Fertile farmlands with green terraced fields.
- Climbs through scenic landscape and traditional Gurung Village including Landruk and Ghandruk.
- The trail travel through thickets of Rhododendron and bamboo up to the mountainous landscape to base camp beneath the immense peaks.
- The view of Peak from starting day.
- Naturally Hot Spring Water at Jhinu-Danda.
- Wide ranging biodiversity.
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Hotel in Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at teahouse/lodge.
- Accommodations at teahouse/lodge in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private Vehicle depends on group size.
- Pokhara Activities.