Upper Mustang was opened as a trekking destination only in 1992 AD and the number of visitors is strictly limited. North of Kagbeni, the trans-Himalayan kingdom of Upper Mustang also knows by The Last Forbidden Kingdom is geologically,ethnically and linguistically Tibetan, and it is said that a visit the reprovides a more authentically Tibetan experience than can nowadays be found in Chinese-dominated Tibet. Until recently untouched by the outside world – both that of the Chinese Culture Revolution and the west – an original culture survives among the villages and in the walled capital, Lo-Manthang, with its four extraordinary monasteries, a Large player wheel, chortens
and scores of flat-roofed, fortress-like house.Apart from the natural beauty Upper Mustang has also been luring many tourists to feel the unique “The Teechi” Festival. The Teechi often pronounced “Teeji” festival is an annual event for three days indigenous to Lo-Manthang (Upper Mustang). The name is an abbreviation of the word “Tempa Chirim” which translates as “Prayer for World Peace”. Due to the number of limited visitors on upper mustang we have the opportunity to view the place, the panoramic snow and rocky mountain, the events, the cultures, the religion, the life style, the people, …etc which are very rare to find would be one time opportunity to create a life time memories.
- Pokhara – Beni – Ghasa – Jomsom – Kagbeni – Chele – Ghiling –Charang – Lomanthang – Dakmar – Syanboche – Jomsom –Ghasa – Tatopani.- Pokhara - Jomsom - Pokhara (Flight)
- Lo Mangthang, embellished in myth and legend.
- Rich is culture.
- Hold Palce Kagbeni and Muktinath.
- The Teechi festival, Prayer for world Peace.
- Outstanding Himalayan Mountain.
- Tibetan Culture.
- Barren landscape, the villages with their bright colored fields are like an oasis.
- The salt caravan route of the old days.
- Medieval town, surrounded by a huge town wall.
- Beautiful big monasteries,the Thugchen Gompa, built in the 15th century. Visit the amchi museum and Amchi School. An amchi is a traditional Tibetan doctor.
- Naturally Hot Spring water at Tatopani.
- Apple Kingdom Marpha.
- Mountain Flight from Jomsom.
- Depends on Customer Demands,we arrange the 4x4 Off-roader Jeep for whole entire trips.
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Hotel in Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Special Permit for Upper mustang, Annapurna Conservation Area Permit, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at tea house/lodge.
- Accommodations at tea house/lodge in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private Vehicle depends on group size.
- Pokhara Activities.