Annapurna conservation Area is a unique place in the earth where geography has created the wonderful theater for the visitors of every season. Highest mountains, deepest gorges, Trans Himalayan region to sis Himalayan region, diverse climate zone consisting high variation in availability of vegetation and flora and fauna.
Annapurna Conservation Area is a worthy place for those visitors who do have starvation to see the wildlife, nature and culture. That is why we are offering the best itinerary for the best experience of landscape and professional birding. So our team of experts will cooperate on implement as well as manipulate the itinerary too.
We do five days birding in the area, staying in the locally lodge with having locally food. We start the trips in Milanchowk and finished in Nayapul.
During the trips we will be able to see many kinds of birds species like Thrush, Red Starts, Woodpeaker, Wabblers, Tits, Vultures, Eagles, Nuthase, Sebia, Doves,Owlets, Sun Birds, Broad Bills, Flower pickers, Munias, Rose Finch, Fort tails,Parrots, Yuhinnas, Rubby Throat, Mynas, Bulbuls, Barbets, Pigeons,Multicoloured Impheyan, Koklas, Blood pheasants and many more……. .
Our Target to bird listing will be above 100 species.
Day 1: Pick up from Pokhara hotel and drive to Milianchowk. Starting the Birding trips to Pothana.
Day 2: Birding to Landruk.
Day 3: Birding to Jhinu Danda.
Day 4: Birding to Ghandruk.
Day 5: Barding to Nayapul. Drive to Pokhara and transfer to Hotel.
- The List contains 474 species, including High ground, Forest,wetland and Residency.
- More than, 100 mammals, 20 amphibians and 39 reptiles’species.
- Home of National Flower rhododendron.
- Nepal largest and protected Site since 1985.
- Wildlife Encounter.
- Jungle walking with birding in different Forest and River.
- Wetlands, Migratory, and Residency bird species.
- Home stay in different location as accommodation.
- Culture and Traditional enrich.
- Panoramic Mountain View.
- Decent forest, seasonal flowers, Rivers and water fall too.
Cost does not include:·
- Four nights’ lodge in Annapurna Conservation Area on Full Package(Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) plan.
- Locally fresh fruits will be provided.
- Mineral water for drinking.
- Annapurna Conservation Area map for each of client.
- An experience Nepal’s Government license holder Mountain guide.
- Professional Bird Watching with Jungle Guide.
- Trail porter if necessary to carry the equipment.
- All the food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary,equipments, transportations, local tax for guide, and Porter.
- All the entire transportation will be provided by the private transportation during the trips.
- Basic first aid kits.
- All necessary paper works for inside and outside birding.
- All the government taxes and service charges.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner in Kathmnadu and Pokhara.
- Your personal Health Insurance and equipments insurance.
- International Flight.
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- All kinds on bar bill.
- Personal entertainment, shopping, laundry, communication expenses etc.
- Personal birding-tours equipments.
- Tipping for staff and driver.