Chitwan National park is in the subtropical lowlands of Nepal and famous for a wide range of flora and fauna. 932 km sq in size, it is home to the home to the subcontinent’s largest and most exotic mammals including Bengal tiger, One Horned Rhino and more than 520 species birds.
During the Bird watching trips, we will be walking for full 3 days inside the National park, we will do two nights home stay just outside the national park, enjoying the evening local food. We will have our packed lunch during the day.
Listing the incredible verities of birds will be our main priority during our safari. We will be fully focused and give our best effort to make a list of as many birds as possible. We have a great chance to encounter some of the wilds on the way.
Our professional Bird Watcher & Jungle guides will lead the tours, walking inside the National park forest.
You willhave a good chance to see the various birds and animals:
In birds: Bulbuls,Mynahs, Egrets, parakeets, Jungle Fowl, Peacocks, Kingfishers, Orioles, various species of Drongos, Parrot, Ruby-cheeked Sun birds, Emerald doves, Jungle Owlets, Crested hornbills, Purple Heron and many more …. .
In Animals: One horned Rhino, Tiger, Monkey, Wild Boar, Elephants, Leopards, Sloth Bears, Hyenas,spotted Deer, Sambar and many more….. .
Day 1: Pick up from The Hotel. 5 hours Drive from Pokhara or Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park,Sauraha. Team introduction with short brief about Birding.
Day 2:Birding to Ghatgai. (Grass land and Sal Forest)
Day 3:Birding to Madi. (Grass Land)
Day 4:Birding to Meghauli. (Grass land and Sal Forest)
Day 5:Drive back to Sauraha. Watching sunset at river-side.
Day 6:Drive to Pokhara or Kathmandu.
- The List contains more than 520 species of birds, including residents, migrant sand vagrants.
- More than 600 Plants species, 56 mammals, 45 amphibians and reptiles’ species.
- Home of One Horned Rhino and Royal Bengal tigers.
- UNESCO Natural Heritage Site since 1984.
- Wildlife Encounter.
- Jungle walking with birding in different Grass land, Forest and River.
- Wetlands, Migratory, Lowlands and Residency bird species.
- Home stay in different location as accommodation.
Cost does not include:·
- Two nights’ hotel in Chitwan, Sauraha on Full Package (Bed,Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) plan.
- Three nights’ best available accommodation on Home-stay during National park with Pack Lunch on Jungle, Dinner and Breakfast on same Home-stay.
- Locally fresh fruits will be provided.
- Mineral water for drinking.
- Chitwan National park map for each of client.
- An experience Nepal’s Government license holder Jungle guide,Assistant guide.
- Professional Bird Watching with Jungle Guide.
- Trail porter if necessary to carry the equipment.
- All the food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary,equipments, transportation, local tax for guide, photographer and Porter.
- All the entire transportation will be provided by the Tourist bus during the trips.
- Basic first aid kits.
- All necessary paper works for inside and outside Jungle Photo safari.
- All government taxes and service charges.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner in Kathmnadu and Pokhara.
- Your personal Health Insurance and equipments insurance.
- International Flight.
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- All kinds on bar bill.
- Personal entertainment, shopping, laundry, communication expenses etc.
- Personal photo-tours equipments.
- Tipping for staff and driver.