The Annapurna round is an iconic trekking odyssey around the range of peaks of the Annapurna Massif. This 55 KM stretch of mountains is the showpiece of the route circumnavigation it. The journey passes through a thrilling array of eco-diversity and culture. The heart of it all is Annapurna I, 8091 meters ranked as the world’s 10th highest mountain and the first peak over 8000 meters to have been scaled. The Annapurna round is a world renowned treks and still Nepal’s most popular. The long stretch of the Annapurna includes thirteen prominences over 7000 meters and at least 10 over 6000 meters.
- Kathmandu/Pokhara – Besisahar – Nadi – Jagat – Dharapani – Chame – Pisang – Ngawal –Manang – Tilicho Lake – Yak Kharka – Thorang La Phedi – Muktinath – Kagbeni –Marpha – Ghasa – Dana – Tatopani – Beni – Pokhara.
- Tilicho Lake, 4919 meters, one of the highest lakes in the World.
- Option of starting/ finishing at different points along the way.
- Rich is Eco-diversity and Cultures.
- Passing the formidable Throng Lapass, 5416 meters
- Holy Temple Muktinath.
- Pilgrimage Destination from century.
- Take Nepal Fossils as gift from Kali Gandaki River.
- Every Steps Mountain with different shape.
- Relaxing Natural Hot Spring in Tatopani.
- Deepest Gorge in the world.
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Hotel in Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at tea house/lodge.
- Accommodations at tea house/lodge in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private vehicle for drop and pick up depend son group size.
- Flight ticket from Pokhara to Jomsom or Jomsomto Pokhara.
- Pokhara Activities.