Nar Phu is ancient villages located in the hidden valley within the Annapurna Conservation Area Project.Restricted area permits are required and the mountains much of its OLD WORLD MYSTIQUE. Trekkers loved visiting this exhilarating area with a rugged landscape, traditional culture and ageless way of life.The journey to Nar Phu treks follows the Annapurna round along the lust Marsyangdi River Valley before diverging at the village of Kotho. The path to Nar Phu combine untouched landscapes and natural scenery with unique mountain peoples and their fascinating lifestyle and associated Bus shist monasteries. Many Tibetan Khampa worriers settled in this region in the middle of last century.
- Kathmandu/ Pokhara - Besisahar - Jagat - Tal - Timang - Koto - Kyupar - Meta - Nar and Phu Village - Khangla Pass - Nawal - Humdi to different trekking route like to Jomsom Muktinath or Namun La Pass or Same way back.
- Trail with adventurous side excursion to the remote.
- Diverse landscape and rich in Cultures.
- Isolated wedge of the Himalaya along rugged paths.
- Combination of untouched landscapes and natural scenery with unique mountain peoples and their fascinating life style and associated Buddhist monasteries.
- Always alternate trails on the Annapurna circuit.
- Magnificent Himalayan Mountain scenery that includes Annapurna I 8091 meters the world’s 10th highest mountain, Dhaulagiri 8167 meters world’s 7th highest mountain,Manaslu 8163 meters world’s 8th highest mountain and Machhapuchhre 6993 meters, a sacred mountain off limits to climbing.
- High Pass Kang La (5300 m).
- A priceless YARSAGUMBA, a Medicine.
- Jaw-dropping vistas and makes for an alluring, off-track adventure in the Himalaya.
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Hotel in Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit, Nar Phu Special Permit, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS)and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at tea house/lodge.
- Pack lunch during the trekking (some place needed to take pack lunch).
- Accommodations at tea house/lodge in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private Vehicle depends on group size.
- Pokhara Activities.