Mohare danda treks are also known as second Poonhill treks, who just like to avoid the crowd and traffic on Poonhill. This is new trekking destination to create sustainable economic stability by promoting tourism potentiality and local resources, which is unspoiled region. Trekkers can enjoy the wonderful culture,nature and friendly local people and stunning view of the panoramic Mountain View and a lot of chance to encounter with the wildlife too.
- Pokhara – Beni – Tatopani – Tikot – Danda Kharka – Mohare Danda –Nagi Village – Lasper Village – Nayapul – Pokhara.
- Astonishing viewpoints adjacent to the renowned lookout destination of Poonhill.
- Well furnished inn at Mohare Danda, 3300 meters.
- Jaw- dropping panoramas without pre-dawn hike.
- Home of different wildlife.
- New trekking area for an accessible off-track adventure.
- Breathtaking scenery and welcoming by locals.
- Sunrise with Golden Mountain from the bed.
- Yak Farming.
- Handmade paper mill in Nagi Village.
- Silent walking trails with forest site.
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Hotel in Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at tea house/lodge.
- Accommodations at tea house/lodge in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private Vehicle depends on group size.
- Pokhara Activities.