Few villages are as isolated and inaccessible as Gurja Khani. Nestling at 3000 meters beneath Gurja Himal, it is the only settlement in the Dhaula valley draining the Dhaulagiri range. The nearest village lays a day’s walk to the south over a 3300 meters pass. Above its slate roofs the slope rises steeply to buttress the sheer south faces of Gurja Himal, a mere 10 kilometers from Gurja Kahani in horizontal distance.With unique experience, in Hidden Village you will find a friendly, castling community barely touched by the modern world, undiscovered as yet by other tourists.
- Pokhara – Beni – Darbang - Dharapani - Lulang - Gurja Khani Village - Arche - Dharapani - Beni - Pokhara.
- PERMIT FREE trekking area.
- Community home stay with basic Nepali food.
- Zero noise area.
- Stunning Mountain View of Dhaulagiri.
- Experience the famous hospitality and friendliness of locally people.
- Old copper mining.
- Dhorpatan Hunting reserve.
- Locally farm people and way of living.
- Bompo Gumpa, Dhotpatan.
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Hotel in Pokhara as your demand.
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at home stay.
- Accommodations at home stay in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide.
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private Vehicle depends on group size.
- Pokhara Activities.