Ghorepani trekking is known as the Small Annapurna Circuit trekking, Ghorepani Poon hill trekking trail is very popular comfortable short trekking among trekkers visiting Nepal who have very limited holidays for Himalaya visit. The outstanding mountain scenery and the beautiful ethnic villages validate the popularity of Ghorepani trekking.
- Pokhara – Nayapul – Hiele – Ulleri – Ghorepani – Poonhill –Tadapani – Gandruk – Nayapul – Pokhara.
- Enchanting sunrise and sunset from Poonhill with Himalaya.
- Easy for starter trekkers.Walk through rhododendron forest.
- Natural rice field and farm house with green terraced fields.Climbs through scenic landscape and traditional Gurung Village.
- Gurung Museum.
- Travel arrangement between Pokhara and Kathmandu by air or surface.
- Hotel in Pokhara as your demand.
- Trekking Documentation (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit, Trekking Information Management System-TIMS) and other entrance fee (If required).
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trekking area prepared at tea house/lodge.
- Accommodations at tea house/lodge in the trekking area.
- An insured English speaking locally Trekking Guide
- An insured Porter shared between two trekkers who can carry maximum 16 Kilogram.
- First Aid Kits.
- Private Vehicle depends on group size.
- Pokhara Activities.